Are you looking for simple ways on how to draw a gun? If yes, then you don’t have to be an enthusiast to draw a gun as with a little guidance, you can complete the drawing of a gun. This blog will guide you on how to draw a machine gun in just six steps. If you are curious to learn how to draw a machine gun, then don’t worry as we have discussed easy steps to draw a gun with minimum things.
How To Draw A Machine Gun?
If you want to learn simple steps on how to draw a machine gun, then read this section as we have discussed easy steps that will help you make a machine gun without any hassle. Make sure you don’t rush into drawing and be patient to learn the right technique. Below we have mentioned the steps:
- You need to draw two rectangles and create a ‘L’ shape on the paper. Make sure that you take your time and cautiously create a neat ‘L’ shape without making a mistake.
- Now, you have to make another rectangle with an oval inward. You need to make the rectangle at the middle of the ‘L’ shape rectangle.
- Then, very carefully you need to break the section of the machine gun. You need to break the rectangle you made on the top. You have to make a perpendicular line towards the lower half of the gun. To give you some insight, we will suggest you draw the line towards the lower half, approximately 1/3rd lower the rectangle you made. Now, make curved lines at both points very neatly.
- You can also draw the small details and it is entirely up to you. If you want to draw a gun with specific requirements, then you can draw the details as well. Otherwise, if you are not yet comfortable to draw the details, even then it will not hamper the drawing of the gun.
- You can also draw a trigger, by simply creating a triangle in the oval you made in the second step. To make a barrel, you need to make a small rectangle towards the end of the ‘L’ shape.
- Now, the last step is to color the drawing of the gun. You need to be very careful and decide beforehand what colors will you fill. The color will matter so choose them appropriately. You can also take suggestions from the internet and avoid using bright colors and opt for more realistic shades.
The above are some of the steps that will help you in the gun drawing. Make certain that you follow the steps carefully and don’t miss any steps as it will prevent you from making the perfect drawing of a gun. You need to make certain that you follow each and every step cautiously and don’t rush into making a wrong drawing.
Quick Tips To Follow While You Draw A Gun
- Make sure you get all the necessary things prior to making a gun. This way, you will not have to get up again and again to fetch the things that you will be needing to draw a gun.
- Make sure you first finalize the design of the gun before you start drawing it. This way, you will know what you need to draw.
- If you have just started drawing, then we suggest you practice it on rough paper before you make the final one. This way, you will eradicate the chances of making a mistake.
- Make sure you are patient and you practice on a regular basis. By practicing daily, you will draw the perfect drawing.
- After you complete the drawing of a gun. Make sure that you finalize the colors that you will be your gun. Make sure you take suggestions and not fill it with wrong shades such as pink, purple, and etc. By choosing the wrong shades, the final outcome will not be aesthetic.
We hope after reading the blog, we have helped you made a machine gun. We have discussed some steps that will help you create a machine gun in just a few minutes. Make sure you follow all the steps carefully and avoid missing any step.